micro adj : extremely small in scale or scope or capability
- Shortening of microcomputer
- Short form of microcomputer
Micro is an English prefix of Greek origin that refers to an object as being smaller than an object or scale of focus, in contrast with macro. Some examples of the prefix "micro" are - microwave, microscope, microphone, microchip and micro-organism.
- micro- is a prefix in the SI and other systems of units denoting a factor of 10−6 (one millionth). Symbol, µ
- A shortened reference to microeconomics, microsociology, microbiology or similar fields of science
- Microcomputer (semi-obsolete usage)
- Micromanagement (computer gaming)
- Game Boy Micro, a handheld game console
- Micro DBMS, an early relational database management system
- The Micro programming language, a simple programming language used in teaching compiler construction techniques.
- Mikro, a Greek electronic music group.
- Micro (car) is the first car company from Sri Lanka.
micro in German: Mikro
micro in French: Micro
micro in Italian: Micro
micro in Low German: Mikro (Mehrdüdig Begreep)
micro in Thai: ไมโคร